By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Will PS3 break 100,000,000 sold?

Yes. 1 100.00%

nope. 0 0%

Total:1

Can you post your year on year prediction?

Just for know...

2015: x

2016: y

2017: z

ecc...

Around the Network

My prediction...

2015: 2,500,000

2016: 1,800,000

2017: 1,200,000

2018: 600,000

Other very small sales in 2019/2020... discontinued.

Tag

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Not a chance. If Sony drops the price to $150 I can see it possibly getting to 95 million, maybe, but no more than that.

As i write, don't comment the thread if you don't think that will happen!

Comment only you think that will happen, AND COMMENT WITH YOU PREDICTION YEAR ON YEAR.

The other can vote on the poll.

This isn't going to happen.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Tag

I don't believe it'll happen, so I guess I'm not supposed to comment, but whaaaaat? Why did you tag your own thread?

Teeqoz said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Reserved

I don't believe it'll happen, so I guess I'm not supposed to comment, but whaaaaat? Why did you tag your own thread?

See the BraLod comment above this.

Any way ok, STOP COMMENT BY NOW.

Comment only with the sales year on year for break 100,000,000.

what ever it takes to hit 100m shipped.

Vue and Now are reasons they will sale it long enough to hit that.

RolStoppable said:
binary solo said:
Not a chance. If Sony drops the price to $150 I can see it possibly getting to 95 million, maybe, but no more than that.

You weren't supposed to comment in this thread. What a silly post of yours, but consider yourself lucky that this happened:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never wrote what you have allegedly quoted me as saying. I just followed Ryng's lead.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ok, stop.
We have around 18 people that in the poll have voted "yes", but ZERO comment about the year on year sales...
That confirmed that no one really believe in 100,000,000 PS3, and is just a hope.

Think that is time to look this thread.