By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who still does local multi-player?

Captain_Yuri said:
I still do! SSB4 + 8 players = chaotic

yup, at least once a month we get together for smash. before that it was mario kart. 

Around the Network

Mostly local multiplayer for me!
SSB4, Mario Kart 8, Wii Party U, soon to be Mario Party 10.
Plus we'll randomly fire up some N64 multiplayers and enjoy!

Always. A friend and me always play some nhl or fifa (a worldcup or something), and my girlfriend looooves mortal kombat. She is so great, she makes often flawless victory with me ...

I live for couch coop/local multiplayer games. Currently having a blast with Mario Party 10. Fondest memory was playing Secret of Mana for the SNES, the multitap was a God send.

Once in awhile. NBA JAM, Madden, or Earth Defense Force at my house. Occasionally split screen Resident Evil or CoD at others.  I used to go to a local D&D / comic shop that had a 4 PC LAN setup and gamble on Quake 3 matches with friends or strangers.  There are multiple times I went in there with 30-50 bucks and left with over 300.  One time I won almost $1,000 in 1 weekend.  I'm not all that great at most games but holy shit I destroy in Quake 1 and Quake 3 multiplayer.

Around the Network

It is a lot rarer then I used to, but I still play games with my friends and nephew.
Most recent in the last two months has been borderlands 2 and Diablo 3. If it worked out, I would play almost every shooter in local coop because of the many laughs.

: ) I try to a lot, and it's the best times.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Do it every single friday playing either Halo on Xbox 360 or on the ps3 playing Fifa/Cod/Uncharted ( Local multiplayer ).

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I still do... Local will always be the best multiplayer. It's good to have folks online, but there is no substitute.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

I do it whenever I can. I find it to be a lot more personal and engaging than online (although online is more convenient).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread