By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's your favourite Achievement?

Simple question: Of all the Achievements you have, which one gave you the most satisfaction?

Mine is either 'Pacifist' in Geo Wars- not firing or dying for 60 seconds is harder that I thought, or 'A dish best served cold' in Gears of War- it took about 2 hours to do it and then it took about 25 seconds to actually kill Raam.

Around the Network

Probably the 5 day Survival achievement for Dead Rising. Yes, it's not the 7day (I stupidly left the 360 on too long and died shortly before getting the achievement).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Obtaining the "Medal of Valor" in Mass Effect was pretty sweet. It's the first game ever on which I've done all 1000 achievement points.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

mrstickball said:
Probably the 5 day Survival achievement for Dead Rising. Yes, it's not the 7day (I stupidly left the 360 on too long and died shortly before getting the achievement).

Got the 7 days, then the game became..difficult.

I got 24 hour mode (Infected and find a cure - by this time it was guys in body armour and big guns that were left) after the 7 days ended.  I was ontime for the flight out, but it crashed.  Damn! 

Good to see this site is still going 

That's not the 5 and 7 day Survival achievement.

Last I checked, the spec. ops never came in when your doing Infinite mode. Your talking about Survival and Overtime modes - which play into the story.

Infinite mode is an open-ended mode where you have an ever-diminishing lifebar, and have to survive in the mall for as long as possible, without saving.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Ending Call of Duty 2 on Veteran.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I got the all the Achievements--including 7 Day Survivor--in Dead Rising. That was back when I cared about my Gamerscore. After I got that Achievement I told myself, "Never again." I've since been playing my 360 games without regard for the Achievements I get, and I think I'm better off for that.

Having said that, Contra's Bulletproof Achievement still fills me with a bit of pride.

Halo 3
Double kill with a Spartan Laser + 5 points

I ended up getting 1000/1000 on that game.
I have the katana and the marathon helmet.
Man, I look so LEET when playing.
Everyone asks me, but I never reply because I want to keep it as exclusive as possible >:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Steppin' Razor in Halo 3, the third kill made me soil myself.

I don't have one yet, but I know which one it will be.
Naruto - rise of ninja.
Don't know what to do to get that last person to like naruto. I know there's a secret but I just can't figure it out.

Help here?