By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Ka-pi96 said:
I thought they were both announced together.

Apparently so! My bad, lol. No idea how I missed this and not the DmC news.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Wasn't there already a DmC remaster coming to PS4/One? Now DMC4 as well?

Wow. This is kind of getting out of hand now with all these remasters.

Why so much hate on this remaster? Isn't Capcom struggling to stay alive right now? I would rather have them make money off of these remasters so that they can make games in the future.

Jimbo1337 said:
Why so much hate on this remaster? Isn't Capcom struggling to stay alive right now? I would rather have them make money off of these remasters so that they can make games in the future.

Just ignore it. People are just frustrated that this gen has started off "slow" and are looking to point a finger at something.

Fucking day 1!!!!

Around the Network

another crapcom remaster title... 

i will be more interested if its a remake instead of all these crap remastering... 

LOL @ all the surprise on this thread. I can't wait until Capcom officially announces the RE 0 HD, people will act like it's the end of the world.

I have DMC4 on the shelf, although I haven't played it yet. If this turns out well and it's cheap enough, I might consider picking it up over the summer.

Is this a discount titles like GOW3 Remastered for $39.99?

Ah, awesome. Shame that they won't remaster dmc 1-4 on one disk. 1 was one of my most played games on ps2, skipped 2, loved 3, missed 4 (will be getting this). Also will be getting the remaster of the reboot.