By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Wife is on her way to the Store to get me a PS Vita

Vita is on sale on Amazon for $170. I would do a price match

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Around the Network

Make sure the Vita power adapter can handle the voltage of the country you're going to!

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Check out sound shapes if you're into 2D platformers. 

The levels are short and diverse and it has the best online community levels imo. They take inspiration from metrovania and classic hardcore platformers. The creators put a lot of effort into them and the experience is better than a lot of recent platformers ive played, plus you can download them all you want.

It's a crossbuy game and I can name a few very talented creators if you're interested.

.- -... -.-. -..

novasonic said:
Make sure the Vita power adapter can handle the voltage of the country you're going to!

They're dual voltage. So work anywhere without the need for a step down/step up transformer.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
novasonic said:

They're dual voltage. So work anywhere without the need for a step down/step up transformer.

That's good. Most things these days seem to be. I remember when I went to Korea 8 or so years ago, I had to buy new chargers for almost everything.

Around the Network
novasonic said:
MikeRox said:
novasonic said:

That's good. Most things these days seem to be. I remember when I went to Korea 8 or so years ago, I had to buy new chargers for almost everything.

Yeah, I think it got to the point where it was cheaper to manufacture one dual voltage charger for global use than it was to make separate ones for each area. Now they just put a different plug on the end haha. Heck a lot of phones in Europe come with a usual European plug and UK shape plug which are interchangable. 

I remember back in the 90s I had to pay a fortune in step downs etc for this sort of thing.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Gravity Rush is one of the best games played in past several years and it was on PSN for sale at $1(!)

I also suggest Tearaway if you like being happy, Dangan Ronpa is you like mystery and Shinovi Versus if you like life.

MikeRox said:
novasonic said:

well, the Hotels I stay at in Korea, Japan, and China(I try to stick with Hyatt, Hilton, or Marriot) usually have 110 outlets (sometime only 1 for the whole room) so I will use the Vita in that to be safe. Going to Singapore next month for the 1st time will be sure to check on the requirements ahead of time.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
MikeRox said:

well, the Hotels I stay at in Korea, Japan, and China(I try to stick with Hyatt, Hilton, or Marriot) usually have 110 outlets (sometime only 1 for the whole room) so I will use the Vita in that to be safe. Going to Singapore next month for the 1st time will be sure to check on the requirements ahead of time.

Fancy! I stayed in a questionable hotel at the end of a dark alley that had a bumpy vibrating chair in the corner of the room.. Then I lived in a super ghetto school dorm with a roomate that was WAY too comfortable with nudity.