By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 Remaster Coming To PS4? (RUMOUR)

Kerotan said:
I got Crysis 3 free off ps plus. long story short it ducked balls. I'd not even dream of buying this. Crysis 1 was a one hit wonder.

Not really, it was following an awesome FarCry. The thing is, with Crysis 2 they left the idea of an open world and the island setting and it changed the gameplay a lot Though I still like Crysis 2, it's a good game, the campaign is much better than BF3 or MW2.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
Kerotan said:
I got Crysis 3 free off ps plus. long story short it ducked balls. I'd not even dream of buying this. Crysis 1 was a one hit wonder.

Not really, it was following an awesome FarCry. The thing is, with Crysis 2 they left the idea of an open world and the island setting and it changed the gameplay a lot Though I still like Crysis 2, it's a good game, the campaign is much better than BF3 or MW2.

Crysis 2 not nearly as bad as 3 I'll admit.  I meant 1 hit wonder in the Crysis series btw.  I recognise that far cry was epic for its time.