By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wal Mart Canada, $299.99 Wii U bundle with 3 games!

Hey guys! Just in case anyone is looking for a deal. Wal Mart Canada has a deal on from March 19th to to April 1st for $299.99 which gives you 3D World, Nintendoland, and your choice of Smash Bros. or Mario Kart 8!

If you were thinking on picking one up now would be a great time :)

Nintendo Link: http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsnew/detail/5upzGdFzb7h4KLhGU_WmlduQkHg3mPWi

Wal Mart Canada link: http://www.walmart.ca/en/video-games/nintendo-wii-u/N-1044

Around the Network

That's a good deal.

Nice info. Thx man (i would love to write thx m8, but for some reason i got a warning for that in psn. Doesn't “thx m8 mean thanks mate...meaning thanks my friend?!?)

Seems a good deal

Not bad! They always come with 2 games now, but getting Smash or Mario Kart 8 free with it is a great bonus!

Around the Network

I saw this too and it's a pretty sweet deal. Would've been nice if it was MK8 AND Smash lol

Nice, good bundle deal!
I was expecting MSRPs for these to rise soon but I guess not... for now.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

btw thanks for sharing. I like when others share deals =)

MartinD said:
Nice info. Thx man (i would love to write thx m8, but for some reason i got a warning for that in psn. Doesn't “thx m8 mean thanks mate...meaning thanks my friend?!?)

Yeah it does mean that. Quite strange, but you can say thx m8 here np.

You can get a warning here too if you do something against the rules, but don't fret (samething that I should have known to not do), a warning is just a warning. As long as you're not mean to other users, post offending material, or relentlessely troll and spam, you don't have to worry. Even the bans start out very mild.

Wow! Thats an awesome deal

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850