By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What "new" games you buy this month ? (march)

What is the most interesting game in March for you?

Bloodborne 114 49.57%

Borderlands Collection 8 3.48%

Final Fantasy Type 0 (included FF15-Demo) 29 12.61%

DMC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition 4 1.74%

Battlefield Hardline 9 3.91%

Resident Evil Revelation 2 4 1.74%

A other game 37 16.09%

see results 25 10.87%

Total:230
sergiodaly said:
I'm from portugal, will not buy any new game, but if i could it would be bloodborn. (hoping to get it as a bd gift next month)
Will buy South Park stick of truth from US PSN, for $5, though.

why youre buying it in US store if you live in portugal?

Around the Network
Ruler said:
sergiodaly said:
I'm from portugal, will not buy any new game, but if i could it would be bloodborn. (hoping to get it as a bd gift next month)
Will buy South Park stick of truth from US PSN, for $5, though.

Much cheaper, Stick of Truth in the Australian psn store is $80 compared to the US 6.60 with the current exchange

Bloodborne and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (mainly due to XV's demo) for me.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

betacon said:
Ruler said:

Much cheaper, Stick of Truth in the Australian psn store is $80 compared to the US 6.60 with the current exchange

not if you have Euro right now

Cities Skylines and Ori & the blind forest (both PC) for me, haven't managed to play either of them yet since I've been busy with work, playing besiege and Supreme Commander FA with a friend, I'll probably get time to play it this weekend though for at least one of them.

From the UK.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Bloodborne and the final fantasy xv demo, maybe some random junk on steam depending on sales.

The most interesting game I'm going to buy and play this month is probably Contra Hard Corps... a 20 year old game. Never played it, but supposedly it's legendary. Beats anything out right now imo.

Nothing new. I'm still busy playing AC4 and Nekopara and also have AC3 waiting to be played. I also have to train my CS:GO skills as I truly suck at it. So yeah, not much space for new games. Oh, and I'm from germany.

EDIT: I also haven't finished Hyperdevotion Noire yet, which is yet another game wanting to be played some more.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4) I'm still not sure about this one but one of my friend wants be to buy it so we can play together.
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4) I know it's not new but I'v been wanting to play that game for awhile

I'm from Canada

PS4 Game Collection

Well...Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Jamestown, FFT0 HD, RE Revelations 2, preordered Bloodborne. If PS+ games count, throw OlliOlli 2 in there. I think that'll be it, but Metal Slug 3 looks pretty good...and doesn't Bastion drop on PS4 in March? I need more time...

Oh yeah, US.