By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Update 2.50 “Yukimura” Preview: Suspend/Resume, 60fps Remote/Share Play & more.

Wow playstation gets another killer app, trophies making automatic screenshots thats awesome!!
I hope it saves the moment directly not just when trophy symbol pops up. That could be huge thing if done correctly.

Around the Network

Dailymotion is a pleasant surprise.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ethomaz said:

The TOP requested feature is finally here.

Sub-account to Master account Upgrade

This is something everybody ask since PS3.

Really? I thought you were being sarcastic...

Mystro-Sama said:

Really? I thought you were being sarcastic...

No. It was the top request PSN feature for years.

ACTUAL TOP REQUESTED FEATURES

1. Ability to change User ID
2. PS4 compatibility with g25 steering wheel
3. DualShock 4 compatibility for PS Vita Remote Play
4. Enhance PS4 Video Support
5. Delete trophies with 0% (implemented in next firmware)
6. PS4 notifications for friends sign-on/offs
7. PS2 Classics on PS4
8. Quick PS4 game/chat invite
9. Display total time spent playing
10. Offline Trophies on PS4

Avarage joe don't care about Suspend/Resume lol

Around the Network

Hot damn!

Hopefully, this update won't have issues much like their 'Muramasa' update. Other than that, Suspend/Resume couldn't have come at a better time. Launching in April, this should give the existing base something to look forward to in anticipation for E3.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

poklane said:

Hot damn!

LOL

Well, I look forward to deleting games from my trophy list. Can't tell you how many times the wife accidentally logged in on my account and to play some game I don't care about.

OnlyForDisplay said:
Hopefully, this update won't have issues much like their 'Muramasa' update. Other than that, Suspend/Resume couldn't have come at a better time. Launching in April, this should give the existing base something to look forward to in anticipation for E3.

Oh it definitely will

This?
"Users will also be able to reassign buttons for DualShock 4, making it easier for users with limited manual dexterity or limited reach and strength to play."

How far will this go? Because there are some games than make you play with certain control schemes. For one I don't like or understand L2 and R2 to aim and shoot, it makes not sense (triggers are not squishy), Destiny allowed me to change it but The New Order didn't. So for certain games, I'd change is to L2 and R2 are L1 and R1.

Blacklight lets you completely assign your own controls though, more games should just put that in.

Also, I'm happy about this one, i would like the ability to also delete the trophys I don't want on there too, I mean I have like 1 for Grid 2, got it on PS+ and hated it so want rid of it on my record.
"We’re also adding more sorting options along with the new ability to remove games from the Trophy list that have 0% completion. "
A good update Sony well done.

Hmm, pie.