By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When do you think Animal Crossing U will be revealed?

When will Nintendo show Animal Crossing U?

In a direct before E3 16 8.94%

During E3 128 71.51%

Never 35 19.55%

Total:179

E3 2015.

If we're lucky, we might get something during the next direct, assuming there's one before E3.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

E3 2015, along with some SMTxFE, Metroid, Zelda, Starfox, a new line of Amiibo and some other unknown stuff.

“What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.”  - Neil Gaiman

Im guessing E3. Although it would probably be better to show it in a ND before that time...

This E3, along with Diddy Kong Racing U

curl-6 said:
This E3, along with a new Metroid

Agreed

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:
This E3, along with Diddy Kong Racing U

Agreed

Believe me, I'd rather it be a new Metroid, for the sake  of diversity, but I don't trust Nintendo these days.

I'm gonna go with what's popular and say it'll be announced during E3 this year, along with Metroid, a new mainline 3D Mario (64/Galaxy/Sunshine style), Pilot Wings and either a new Wave Race or an F-Zero game.

All 2016 Wii U titles and there will be one or two new IPs for Wii U as well.

curl-6 said:
KLXVER said:

Agreed

Believe me, I'd rather it be a new Metroid, for the sake  of diversity, but I don't trust Nintendo these days.

Why not?

This year E3, and Nintendo NEEDS to launch it at this year's end in Japan.

KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

Why not?

Look at their recent history; Tropical Freeze, 3D World, NSMBU; all conservative efforts instead of the ambitious projects gamers wanted.