By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hottest Famous Male Tournament - Stage 21 - Ryan Gosling Vs. Max Irons

Ryan Gosling easily.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Ryan

Max Irons. By a mile. Never got Ryan's appeal. Plus I find him a bit old.

naruball said:

34 is not old.

Signature goes here!

vs

I'm going to go with Max Irons. It's close though. Also, I don't like Ryan Gosling. Also (again), I think the gotee he usually sports is stupid.

Around the Network

Ryan Gosling!

TruckOSaurus said:
naruball said:

34 is not old.

I have no problem with his actual age. I just think he doesn't look that good for his age, unlike someone such as Wentworth Miller. He looks more like a dad and less like a hunky dude I'd have a crush on. Max Irons is is typically attractive. He could have easily been a model. 

naruball said:
TruckOSaurus said:
naruball said:

34 is not old.

I have no problem with his actual age. I just think he doesn't look that good for his age, unlike someone such as Wentworth Miller. He looks more like a dad and less like a hunky dude I'd have a crush on. Max Irons is is typically attractive. He could have easily been a model. 

I'll admit the picture posted in the thread is excellent.

Signature goes here!

Gosling

Machina said:
My vote is for Ryan Gosling.

No one has anyone they really want to see included in the competition that hasn't already featured then? Or did y'all just miss the PSA in the OP?

Totally missed that.

Edit: Here's some names I'd like to see: James Marsden, Jared Padalecki, Wentworth Miller, Chris Pine and Once Upon a Time hotties Colin O'Donohue and Jamie Dornan.

Signature goes here!