By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WORST GAME EVER CREATED!

This is a psychological question, Please follow instructions to a T!

Use only one word answer to these questions

#1  In your opinion what is the worst game ever(can be played/viewed)

#2 Your favorite color

#3 Do you believe in the existance of UFO's, ghosts or any other type of mythical creature?

I will tell you what it means when everyone answers truthfully!!!

Around the Network

I will go first #1 Club drive #2 Blue #3 Yes

I'm game.

1: Jaws for Nes.

2. Orange

3. Life on other planets yes, visited by aliens no. And none of the other stuff either. So I guess that means a no. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

1. The clown game (I made it and it sucks) 2. Blue 3. Same as stof

1. "Pull My Finger" 2. Green. 3. I believe in other life forms outside of Earth. And if they are smart, they'll stay away from us. We're a sadistic bunch.

Around the Network

stof, you are bad at directions. To a T he said. -- 1. Superman (new version) 2. Green 3. Yes

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

I did follow his directions to a T.

Do you believe in the existance of UFO's, ghosts or any other type of mythical creature?

I said I believe on life on other planets, but that's seperate from UFO's, which are unidentified flying objects believed to be of extra terrestrial origin (at least I assumed that's what he meant), so while it did take me a sentence or two to get there, I did end up answering his third question with a yes or no.

Ha! I ran rings around you logically!

Oh intercourse the penguin!

Hello, your listening to the BBC, it's 4 0'clock and time for the penguin on top of your television set to explode.

*Explosion*

How'd he know that was going to happen?

It was an inspired guess.

Monty Python... Gotta love it. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

1.Hydlide 2.Yellow 3.No

1. EA:s license games 2. Could be Red 3. If the question should be "do you believe in anything supernatural", then No.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

1 - Mort the Chicken (PS1) 2 - Apple Green 3 - Yes, but if they were able to come to our planet - those guns ain't gonna do much.