By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XV is a hack and slash game confirmed

Don't forget it's also a male idol simulator/manager.

Around the Network

Not sure if to laugh or cry that we think this guy was our greatest new user last year -_-

Roronaa_chan said:
Don't forget it's also a male idol simulator/manager.

And a yaoi game

VXIII said:

I just wanted to share this as well

This just proves that it previously needed 4 whole FF games to produce as many gay guys as FFXV does alone :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VXIII said:

I just wanted to share this as well

This just proves that it previously needed 4 whole FF games to produce as many gay guys as FFXV does alone :P

Adorable... in a manly way

Around the Network

HAPPY!!!! can't stand turn based

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

o: what's wrong with it being a hack and slash? Seems like it could be pretty cool.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

vivster said:

So what you are saying is that if some guy has male friends, he's gay?

The Fury said:

You guys have played Kingdom Hearts right? I'm pretty sure we all knew this already was Final Fantasy: Kingdom Hearts Edition, I mean I think that was the original pitch when it was vs13

I do look forward to when they actually make a new FF game that has similar gameplay to FF2 - FF9.

Lol yes this has been announced since like 2006 when it was confirmed that they were taking a more Kingdom Hearts-style approach.

It's all about the game.

lilwingman said:
The Fury said:

You guys have played Kingdom Hearts right? I'm pretty sure we all knew this already was Final Fantasy: Kingdom Hearts Edition, I mean I think that was the original pitch when it was vs13

I do look forward to when they actually make a new FF game that has similar gameplay to FF2 - FF9.

Lol yes this has been announced since like 2006 when it was confirmed that they were taking a more Kingdom Hearts-style approach.

Heck, it was original titled VERSUS. Which means "change of direction" in Latin.

It's not like the ones complaining didn't know about the game's real-time nature years beforehand.

I wonder... Have they been complaining about it since 2006?