By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated indie game of 2015?

Slarvax said:
FrozenXIV said:
Slarvax said:
Mighty N.9 comes out this year? I want that. A Hat in Time too, but I'm pretty sure that'll be 2016.

Mighty No. 9 is coming out in April

Nice, I guess it'll be the first new game I buy in 2015 :D

released the beta; there's a chance for it this fall/winter, but seeing how big of a game it is, I wouldn't count on it this year.

I know, but the beta is already very polished! Haven't found a single bug yet, so maybe it won't take that much longer!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Mother 4. It counts.

My most anticipated indie game is No Man's Sky.

Most anticipated game by an indie studio that Sony is publishing is RIME.

Don't copy random editorials.

spemanig said:

Mother 4. It counts.

*pats shoulder* In your heart, it counts......

But as wanted as it is it doesn't count in this thread >:(

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

No Man's Sky, Ori and the blind forest, Universim

Around the Network

Hotline Miami 2

b00moscone said:

*pats shoulder* In your heart, it counts......

But as wanted as it is it doesn't count in this thread >:(

...No Man's Sky...

RealGamingExpert said:

Slarvax said:

released the beta; there's a chance for it this fall/winter, but seeing how big of a game it is, I wouldn't count on it this year.

I know, but the beta is already very polished! Haven't found a single bug yet, so maybe it won't take that much longer!

Oh man, you have the beta? How much did they add/change? I haven't seen many videos about it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I don't really pay much attention to Indies lately but I would probably have to say Soma, if only for the fact that it's from the creators of Amnesia.

A Hat in Time of course! I'm also looking forward to SuperHOT and Ittle Dew 2, but I doubt the latter will even release this year =P