By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 is already leading the VR arms race, here's why...

Cobretti2 said:
Aeolus451 said:

The bulkiness doesn't really matter to me but it needs to be comfortable to wear for hours or longer.

The bulkiness is what will make it uncomfortable i think for extended periods of play.  I guess it would potentially be very light, I don't know.

Yeah, that's one of those things we won't really know until ya have it on your head. I just hope that it's designed to be used for a long time. 

Around the Network

Well for a start I now know who Polygon has sided with and I can't really say I;d really read much from them anway.

I'm not really into the whole "console must and will dominate all VR, even PC!" view, I'm more excited to see what valve and Rift will do because there's two of them on PC where it's all open end, I love that we can upgrade hardware to get even better experiences than having a locked down weaker closed one where we have to squeeze tiny droplets of power from closed souces and then once it;s all squeezed dry we have to make it a big deal as if we landed on the moon.

That and I like how VR on PC will be modable and unrestricted, ever since I built my own rig I;ve loved the idea of being free to do what I want, game and mod what I want, having a brand closed platform leading the way against open just seems like a terrible idea no matter how people try to spin it, if closed is better than open, if less ir better than more, if weaker is better than powerful then go live in some locked off country like china, I'm sure their locked off space program is lightyears ahead of NASA's.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Great article