By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you hate about online gaming?

this is what i dont like

Lag- who dsnt hate lag. lag is very annoying specially when yoru about to snipe sum1s head off in gears and that infamous message comes up on ur screen. some adive. dont go you youtube or msn when playing online

campers/glitchers- nothing is more annoying then when your playing gears of war and some guy kills your whole team using the crab walking glitch. or when you keep getting sniped in cod4 and you go into the building where the sniper is and that fucking claymore kills you.

racists/ignorant ppl- i hate racist people, specially with me being black. raicsm on online gaming isnt just about making fun of blacks latinos and asians, but a british or french guy cant even talk without being made fun of by an american. also those ignorant fake gangstas who act tough online speically on psn saying they will kick you ass.

annoying invites- dont you get annoyed when that randomn kid you added on xbox live keeps sending you invites to play halo?

what else do you hate about online gaming.

o yes i forgot to add...

PEOPLE WHO LEAVE- this used to fucking piss me off in gears. when i used to play a ranked match p[pl would leave and you dont get points unless theres 6 people i think?

lame comebacks- lol. this one guy on call of duty said " u stole my kill. he was on last stand. back out"  then this 30 year old guy said "yea just like i backed outta your moms anus like a dumptruck." rofl. yea wen they hit u with a gay comeback then u try to say something and there just like "LALALALALALAL STFU STFU STFU" 

Around the Network

That I don't have a fast enough internet for it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

You hate just about everything I hate about online gaming.

I hate glitchers too...

It's getting really bad on Halo 3. That's exactly why I stopped playing Halo 2. Think I'm going to sink all of my time into CoD4

Lag, glitches, campers, and teamkillers!

Around the Network

The same thing I hate about the Internet. People. :P

Of course, that's also what I love about online gaming. It evens out.

Mirson said:
Lag, glitches, campers, and teamkillers!

o yes i forgot about teamkillers.

when ur about to snipe sum1 in  gears then your gay teammate fucks you up with his shotugn lol.

also when your playing team micro arena in starcraft and some1 teamkills his teammate to choose another guy.. 

1. It gives people an excuse to be lazy on the single player expierence.

2. It gives people an excuse to not include split screen co-op.

Other then that... nothing really. The stuff that annoys other people really just makes me laugh.

cheaters on mariokart ds who have hacked the game to hell

You seem to have met Leo-j lol

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!