By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kojima: MGS4 “Theoretically Impossible”

ollowing widely publicized complaints that the Blu-Ray format has limited development of Metal Gear Solid 4, the game’s director, Hideo Kojima, took a moment to clarify his statement.

“It is not a criticism of the Blu-Ray format, but rather of the universe itself.”

According to Kojima, it is theoretically impossible to create a game as ambitious as Metal Gear Solid 4. Given recent findings in quantum physics, computer science, and information, there is simply not enough space, time, or matter in the known Universe to convey his exact ambitions for Metal Gear Solid 4.

“Truly, it is a rather large game,” he explains.

As to what exactly would be in the game, Kojima is cagey, although rumor has it that he had to cut a significant portion of the planned game that focused on Matthew McConaughey, known Kojima love interest. This is due to a reputed set of restraining orders the actor had to take out against the game developer in various countries.

Regardless of content that will be left out of the game, theologians and religious figures are interested in speaking to Kojima, on the basis that if he can think of the content of a game that cannot be contained in a single universe, the mind would no longer be a physical manifestation of biology, proving amongst other things: the existence of souls and a proof for God.

While as of this moment, a proper definitive version of Metal Gear Solid 4 is impossible, Kojima holds out hope for a fully realized Metal Gear Solid 5, where he hopes to explore the information carrying properties of Dark Matter and the expanding field of extra-dimensional space.

http://phase1phaser.com/2008/03/07/news-kojima-mgs4-theoretically-impossible.aspx

this guys a madman. one fucked up dude. 

Around the Network

Kojima = crazy

MGS4 will be *awesome*.

Kojima is the most brilliant man on earth. :)

Dark matter, who would've thunk it!?!

That is a joke article. Its called satire.

is this another early april fools joke??
Matthew McConaughey taking out restraining orders and featuing in the game, i must of missed a lot of wierd stuff lately.

Around the Network

Some one explain to me the site link What is it.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

lol, people ought to have learned by now he's a little "out there" ;)

@ Dogs Rule

Shhh...don't give it away XD 

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

This is totally a spoof. The fact that some of you are unsure of that kind've worries me. :|

isnt it to early for April Fools..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Looking forward to seeing how many people fall for this.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957