By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I spy with my little eye,  something beginning with KE!

Look to the very left of your screen.  Does anyone else see a tiny KE! written in green.  I wonder what it stands for and does this mean the site was hacked?  

Maybe a good idea to give ioi a heads up. Although might be best not disturbing him as he's probably hard at work making the latest charts! 

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

This

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:

I'm deadly serious.  Go and check on mobile.  It's easiest to see when you reload the screen and the background is black.  

You need to post to see the KE! So yeah I'm posting to see the green KE!

I see the green KE!

LOL

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

I see the green KE!

LOL

Did you actually see it?  Will someone take a screenshot so you guys believe me!! 

¿Qué?

Kerotan said:
Anfebious said:

I see the green KE!

LOL

Did you actually see it?  Will someone take a screenshot so you guys believe me!! 

I see it on my VGChartz buddy! I take it that's not the correct way right? I'm doing it wrong then?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Kerotan said:

I see it on my VGChartz buddy! I take it that's not the correct way right? I'm doing it wrong then?

I'm on mobile so I don't have a buddy.  If you are on mobile go to settings and disable the buddy.  The KE! Is just there on its own. Been there the last few days. Nobody noticed though.  

Iieeww...You are probably browsing the chartz without adblock... disgusting....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)