By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who has the best profile??

Me, obviously.

EDIT: I don't know if you've noticed or maybe it's just me but it wont allow me to upload a background picture.

Around the Network

I don't know honestly. Now that you mention it, what happened to the background photo part of the profile? My background photo isn't showing?

mine obivously, i got pretty colors

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

oh come now, let's not turn this into myspace...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

ArtofAngels said:

Me, obviously.

EDIT: I don't know if you've noticed or maybe it's just me but it wont allow me to upload a background picture.

Pass it along, I havent figured out how to put mii wii number up,

PS i woill look through the profiles today and see!!1

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure I'm a fair contender for this game. look at my picture Who wouldn't want a shirt that says "I am a bomb technican if you see me running try to keep up"??

I've put a bit of time into mine. I'm constantly adding new favorite games, movies etc. as i recall them. Also my background pic is also not working.

It's me of course. just look at the beautiful colours

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

It needs to be someone that doesnt nominate themselves, It is always better to be appreicated by others, I am looking at the profiles, it would have to be someone that is open and has the majority of their profile filled out

I hate to be another person to nominate myself but I'm doing it anyway, mine is down right silly and worht a good laugh. And since I've hardly looked at anyone elses it's hard to vote for anyone else. So I'll have to start doing that. But ioi is right I was getting tired of the few I have looked at to be pretty bare.