By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Screenshot Thread: Now You're Posting With Power!

curl-6 said:
baloofarsan said:
curl-6 said:

Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven

So you got the Japanese version. Do you have a review score?

Actually, I am holding off for now; I didn't take those pics myself, I'm just a filthy screenshot thief. :P

AUD340 + shipping from Amazon Japan (game + Wii U Basic). It is not THAT much really. 

...and you could also buy DQ and Yakuza HD .

Do you know any japanese language? I wanted to learn but the hurdle is too high for me. I can't get into it unfortunately.

Around the Network
baloofarsan said:
curl-6 said:

Actually, I am holding off for now; I didn't take those pics myself, I'm just a filthy screenshot thief. :P

AUD340 + shipping from Amazon Japan (game + Wii U Basic). It is not THAT much really. 

...and you could also buy DQ and Yakuza HD .

Do you know any japanese language? I wanted to learn but the hurdle is too high for me. I can't get into it unfortunately.

I know some basic conversational Japanese, but not enough to follow a complex plot, so I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate the experience.

Smeags said:

Child of Light (from Miiverse, so 480p)

480p, 4K, 0p... doesn't matter, this games is so friggin beautiful. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I don't post that anymore in Miiverse like I did in the beggining. In fact, I don't have any screenshot of recent games, like Child of Light, Bayo 2, Smash, etc. Oh, well, random pictures right now.

Super Mario 3D World, this can't be a coincidence 

The Legend of Zelda: The Red Waker HD

Mighty Switch Force! So close yet so far 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Wind Waker HD (U pad screens):

Around the Network

Fun thread, I don't have much in terms of screenshots but I did take a selfie with my grandma:

Signature goes here!

Pikmin 3 ould have looked like god if it wasnt starting to be built on the wii.
if it was built up on wii u it would have had better floor textures and character models imo.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Pikmin 3 ould have looked like god if it wasnt starting to be built on the wii.
if it was built up on wii u it would have had better floor textures and character models imo.

You can already see a noticeable graphical improvement in the DLC levels vs the campaign, even though they recycle a lot of assets.

Batman: Arkham City

New Super Luigi U

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

This thread is going to be full of awesome Splatoon pics in 2 months :D