By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Screenshot Thread: Now You're Posting With Power!

Windwaker // Dolphin

As a comparison to the amazing Windwaker HD pics you've guys have been posting, Dolphin is pretty bland without some effects mods. 

Around the Network

Windwaker // Dolphin

Here is what it looks like with some bloom effects added. 

Hmm.. think it looks a bit too saturated. Wind Waker HD really struck a nice balance imo.

Here's the most recent from Trine: Enchanted Edition.

RavenXtra said:
Hmm.. think it looks a bit too saturated. Wind Waker HD really struck a nice balance imo.

Agreed. When I look at the picture I have to squint a bit D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

The Last Story // Dolphin 

This is probably the most demanding game on Dolphin now. I have to turn down my AA, and I still get drops to like 20-25 fps (although if I unlock my framerate I can also get as high as 40-45 fps.) At least I got the sound working without stuttering, even when it drops framerate. 

The Legend Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U VC), bought it for 1300 stars from Club Nintendo today.

Yeeees! Nice purchase. I bought ALttP from the Wii U VC a while ago, but like many of my other games.. haven't finished it.

I think its aged pretty well for a SNES game, all things considered. Sprites tend to be that way I guess, not many early 3D games have the same longevity.

Another kiddie Nintendo game for little childs.

RavenXtra said:
Yeeees! Nice purchase. I bought ALttP from the Wii U VC a while ago, but like many of my other games.. haven't finished it.

I think its aged pretty well for a SNES game, all things considered. Sprites tend to be that way I guess, not many early 3D games have the same longevity.

I finished it several times on SNES (didn't have many games back then) and also have the GBA version.

Got the VC version because it's the best option to play it on a LCD screen besides emulating.

Yes, 3D games on PS1, N64 and DS don't hold up very well.

Even "technical marvels" on SNES like the DKC series haven't aged well.

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (Wii U VC)