By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

rccsetzer said:
LordPhil said:
Bloodborne is doing absolutely incredible!

I think word of mouth is doing wonders for Bloodborne. Friends want to play together.

On tuesday (launch day) out of my 35 friends online only 3 (including myself) were playing BB.  Right now I have 38 friends online and about 15 playing Bloodborne.... ya I am going to chalk it up to word of mouth and reviews.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
LordPhil said:
Is it possible for Bloodborne to reach #1? Hopefully it does.

shocking because it is competing with its CE and Digital version on the chart.

psn- tokila

this bundle is nuts. TLOU + Bloodborne +20 dollar PSN card and the PS4 console for 399.99. What a killer bundle. Best 2 games in the past 3 years as a toss in. 20 dollar PSN card to grab a few digital titles.... We wont see a deal like this until Black Friday, and even then I doubt we will see 2 games of this caliber tossed it.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_4

psn- tokila

Yeah Blood probably broke expectations folks

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Yeah Blood probably broke expectations folks

I think BB has already shattered Sony's internal estimates. That is why we are seeing bundles. Game has already paid for itself and they see an opportunity to get more people to buy PS4s in droves. They are striking while the iron is hot. Right now BB is everywhere and is someone is on the fence about getting a PS4 seeing a PS4 with BB included could easily persuede them.

psn- tokila

Around the Network
Low78wagon said:
Bloodborne wrecking shop! I feel this game is harder than demons souls.

Hard, but fun. Especially once you start to get the flow of combat down. I keep dying, but it's so addictive. I put 10 consecutive hours into it yesterday and i'm not ashamed lol.

Ryng_Tolu said:
PS4 at fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooourth!!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D:

Him? Why would that warrant a sad facial expression?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

BraLoD said:
And let the old topic rise again: Sony should just go and try to get From Software as one of their studios.
They would always be able to share tech between it and Japan Studios and we already saw that's a good thing.
FS turn into Sony hardcore studio and we get a exclusive like this each 2 years, that would be great.

I doubt they will remain as efficient as they are now. releasing 3 titles in a generation (Demon Souls, DS 1, DS2).. Sony studio hardly release 2 titles in a generation. otherwise only 1 title in a generation and it can be 0 too. 

Noobie said:
BraLoD said:
And let the old topic rise again: Sony should just go and try to get From Software as one of their studios.
They would always be able to share tech between it and Japan Studios and we already saw that's a good thing.
FS turn into Sony hardcore studio and we get a exclusive like this each 2 years, that would be great.

I doubt they will remain as efficient as they are now. releasing 3 titles in a generation (Demon Souls, DS 1, DS2).. Sony studio hardly release 2 titles in a generation. otherwise only 1 title in a generation and it can be 0 too. 

Naughty Dog released 4

BraLoD said:

Duh, if they do that, we will see mass-suicide from pc gamers.