By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

bananaking21 said:
eva01beserk said:

Also considering that bloodbourne was beasting before the bundle hit, and on thread that was basicly just witnessing by the hour of it beasting for a couple of weeks, makes his point just a troll comment.

no, it wasnt a troll comment. it was an opinion, and by the context he meant that the bundling is the reason it managed to get up to number 2, and not stay at #3 or lower. he could be right he could be wrong, we will never know. but there was valid reasoning behind his comment. 

Yahh it was, this thread is proof by the hour of how well BB was doing.   Post was clearly motivated by jellyness and was factually wrong.  There was no valid reasoning behind his point.  BB was top4 only behind the psn cards before any bundling.  The intentions of the post were clearly seen by most.  We very well know hes wrong as BB ws beating long before release.  Like all PS4 success BB is getting hate for being successfull by sad pety jelly people.  

Around the Network
Drazgonow said:
bananaking21 said:

no, it wasnt a troll comment. it was an opinion, and by the context he meant that the bundling is the reason it managed to get up to number 2, and not stay at #3 or lower. he could be right he could be wrong, we will never know. but there was valid reasoning behind his comment. 

Yahh it was, this thread is proof by the hour of how well BB was doing.   Post was clearly motivated by jellyness and was factually wrong.  There was no valid reasoning behind his point.  BB was top4 only behind the psn cards before any bundling.  The intentions of the post were clearly seen by most.  We very well know hes wrong as BB ws beating long before release.  Like all PS4 success BB is getting hate for being successfull by sad pety jelly people.  

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Drazgonow said:
bananaking21 said:

and what proof do you have that his post was motivated by jealousy? anything other based on your own assumption? 

how about we talk about the amazon threads and what we saw in the hourly rankings before and make logical conclusions? based on what we seen with most games on the amazong hourly ranks. the peak in their rank on amazon hourly best sellers happens right before, or during launch day. after that its ranks starts to dip. bloodborne on the other hand rose up a notch, but only after the bundle was presented. Ali_whatever his name is pointed that out. and it is the most logical reason why it jumped up to number 2 on the hourly. 

i see no "jelly" here, and the only sad and petty jelly people here certainly arent him, but most probably the one accusing him to be. 

bananaking21 said:
OnlyForDisplay said:
Going to be interesting to see sales numbers from this month.

we did it man!!! we got bloodborne up to #2!!! shu should send us a thank you message. 

I am happy about that, but I do feel sad for the Xbox One though. Here's hoping those fortunes turn around soon.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

OnlyForDisplay said:
bananaking21 said:

we did it man!!! we got bloodborne up to #2!!! shu should send us a thank you message. 

I am happy about that, but I do feel sad for the Xbox One though. Here's hoping those fortunes turn around soon.

The AC bundle finally returned to the Top 40, but only for a short while. At least the MCC bundle is picking up some slack.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
OnlyForDisplay said:

The AC bundle finally returned to the Top 40, but only for a short while. At least the MCC bundle is picking up some slack.

True, but I only want all three to do successful. A generation winner would not mean much if the console market is shrinking.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

I'm so happy for bloodborne, its nice to see sony giving this genre the recognition that it deserves.
Now do the same with PERSONA 5 and i will be even happier.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

OnlyForDisplay said:
Aura7541 said:
OnlyForDisplay said:

True, but I only want all three to do successful. A generation winner would not mean much if the console market is shrinking.

I tthink that only 1 in 10 Wii purchasers were part of the core market. It isn't shrinking, its just that the Wii fad ran it course. 

FATALITY said:
I'm so happy for bloodborne, its nice to see sony giving this genre the recognition that it deserves.
Now do the same with PERSONA 5 and i will be even happier.

That and Dragon Quest Heroes.

Bloodborne is not budging.