By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

Euphoria14 said:
Protendo said:
Seeing The Order back in the top 10 is surprising. It's going to be a great weak for PS4.

@grannamir My local Walmart was advertising a PS4 + Last of Us + Free controller + Free game of your choice for $419.99. $20 for a free game of your choice seems like a good deal to me.

Get a PS4 and for just $20 more get a 2nd controller and Bloodborne.

Sweet deal.

The $20 is just for a free game of your choice. For $399.99 they have the Last of Us bundle with a free controller. Basically $20 for a $60 game.

Around the Network

lol, Bloodborne totally sold out on Amazon, even 3rd parties are completely dry.
I can't remember the last time a game was totally sold out like that considering how much publishers overship everything these days.

Wow Bloodborne sold out lol

And what happened to The Order, highest % rise I've ever seen

Turkish said:

Wow Bloodborne sold out lol

And what happened to The Order, highest % rise I've ever seen

I think everyone who bought a PS4 for bloodborne also decided to get The Order.lol

Are my eyes deceiving me or is X1 really barely holding on to top 50?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Bloodborne is sold out on Canadian Amazon as well; only three third parties are selling the collector's edition. Back in stock April 2nd

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
vivster said:

Nope, you are not being deceived by your not not covered by pink hair eye.

So how long until it's out of top 100?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BraLoD said:

Won't happen. Give it some days until Bloodborne reception cool down and it should start climbing again. It has gone with,the two skus to the 60s already, won't fall under that IMO.

As soon as it closes in on the 90s MS will drop another 50 from the price and ruin my fun.

TheObserver said:
lol, Bloodborne totally sold out on Amazon, even 3rd parties are completely dry.
I can't remember the last time a game was totally sold out like that considering how much publishers overship everything these days.

Wait what?  Im sorry but that's really hard to believe.  I think Sony underestimated demand. Well, if true, its a good problem to have. 

vivster said:

Oh trust me, Microsoft learned their lesson.  They wont let an extreme drought of content to plague their console again.