By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

Yeah over one of the cards means big numbers

Around the Network
oodles2do said:
Bloodborne is now at #3 in the hourlies, overtaken the $20 PSN card!!

Trruly amazing.. let see how long it stays there.. 

Noobie said:
oodles2do said:
Bloodborne is now at #3 in the hourlies, overtaken the $20 PSN card!!

Trruly amazing.. let see how long it stays there.. 

If it stays above them for all the first week and we get a definitive first week sales number it'll give us an idea of how much these psn cards are selling each month. 

Go BB Go!

OnlyForDisplay said:
All BloodBorne needs to do now is crack at least 3 on the list. Here's hoping it can.

it did!!! and now we go to hoping it can atleast become number 2 on the list

Around the Network

Bloodborne is SOLD OUT on Amazon.

It must be doing way better than expected.

Sales will now plummet until Amazon gets more stock  So much for fending off the other PSN cards....

Wow, Amazon ran out of both CE and Standard copies.
Then there's reports of Gamestops being out of stock too, and makes u wonder if Sony didn't ship enough copies.
But considering they said they were aiming for a wider audience as compared to the Souls games so shipping less copies than say DS2 wouldn't make sense.

Protendo said:

Sales will now plummet until Amazon gets more stock  So much for fending off the other PSN cards....

I don't see why sales would still drop, most people won't even notice that their stock isn't coming from Amazon themselves.

Barkley said:
Protendo said:

I don't see why sales would still drop, most people won't even notice that their stock isn't coming from Amazon themselves.

Free shipping where items usually come in 2 days, or order paid shipping from a 3rd party where I have orderred from in the past that took 9 days to ship. 

I don't know about you, but unless it's an obscure item...Go Prime or Get Out! It is immediately noticable when an item is prime eligible. I guess 9 days was pretty good considering 

• Estimated Delivery Date: 7 - 23 days from Gohastings

Oh yeah I guess if the delivery is slower they'll definitely notice.