By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is your favorite PS3 game in your collection?

I only have Assassin's Creed, Warhawk, and DMC4 so far...since I'm strapped for cash most of the time. I can't get a job yet, not much odd jobs to do either. So I can't get games often. So I guess the order so far for my collection is:

1. DMC4
2. Warhawk
3. Assassin's Creed (I loved this game at first...but it got absolutely repetitive and boring)

EDIT: Though that's just out of my COLLECTION. I have rented some games and I'll put those on the list.

1. DMC4

2. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

3. Warhawk

4. Unreal Tournament 3

5. Assassin's Creed

I need to get Uncharted and Folklore next.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Around the Network

1.) Uncharted/DMC4
2.) Ratchet & Clank: TOD/HS
3.) Call of Duty 4
4.) Warhawk
5.) Resistance/Assassins Creed

PS-She said:

What is your favorite PS3 game in your collection and why?

My favorite PS3 game is Rachet and Clank Future:  Tools of Destruction.

All the different weapons are fun to play with but most of all I like the humor in the Ratchet and Clank series.  I always laugh while I play them and I'm always sad when they're over.   I can't wait for the next R&C game!

So how about you?

You summed up exactly why I would say Ratchet also. Uncharted as a close number 2 with Snakeball bringing up the rear of my top three. I love most of my other games too.

1. Uncharted
2. MLB 08: The Show
3. GH3
4. High Velocity Bowling
5. Lair

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

I'll say uncharted.

Around the Network

Ratchet and Clank... then Uncharted. GTA IV will likely take the spot for a while, until MGS4 comes out.

MLB 08 the show is REALLY fun right now. i cant stop playing career.

uncharted was great and skate was also great.

Call of Duty 4 because I loved the single player/storyline. I'm glad they got away from the WWII settings. Also multiplayer is great, when there isn't glitches that keeps me from joining a game.

It's really hard to to pick one game as the favorite as I own 20+ games to the PS3 already.

For me it's a tie between Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Eye of Judgement, Resistance, CoD4, Lair, Oblivion, Rock Band and Dirt

Wow, a lot of Ratchet and Uncharted on here.
My favorite would be R&CF, because of the humor and awesome weapons.