By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB Countdown Website

Dolla Dolla said:
fishamaphone said:
Strongbad will be a playable character in SSB:B. You heard it here first.

LOL

Seriously, how awesome would that be? I want the cheat!

Or Trogdor as a bonus boss in FFXIII, or the 3D remake of FFIV.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
fishamaphone said:
Strongbad will be a playable character in SSB:B. You heard it here first.

LOL

Seriously, how awesome would that be? I want the cheat!

Or Trogdor as a bonus boss in FFXIII, or the 3D remake of FFIV.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I remember first buying Super Smash Bros., and it was never truely that popular, and no one else I knew besides me played the game on the N64, and it drove me nuts because I wanted competition. Ha, Super Smash Bros. Melee changed all that. It became one of the most popular, and best fighting games ever. And now Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out.

sieanr said:
Am I the only one who doesnt care for SSB?

No, just like me one of the few as Obi-Wan there mentioned.  I bought GameCube version but I was never very interested in it.  Nevertheless, it sold extremely well and this one seems to be very anticipated so I hope there's something beside revealing Tingle as a playable character in a couple days.

Around the Network

Only a about 6-8 hours left. (not sure, estimate) :( :p

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

One more day

albionus said:
sieanr said:
Am I the only one who doesnt care for SSB?

No, just like me one of the few as Obi-Wan there mentioned.  I bought GameCube version but I was never very interested in it.  Nevertheless, it sold extremely well and this one seems to be very anticipated so I hope there's something beside revealing Tingle as a playable character in a couple days.

I can join your club too. I bought wether the N64 nor the GC game, I just played them with friends sometimes. The reason is that I never liked fighting games. But I plan to buy this one (at least after a price cut) because I think it can really be a lot of fun together with friends.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

less then an hour away until the website hits "0 days till".... I wonder if the website will actually be updated then or not? If it updates then, that is midnight in japan.