By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry Face-Off Resident Evil Revelations 2, Xbox One Trumps PS4 In Capcoms New Sequel

Sony QA team should look deeper into those things before greenlighting the release of those badly optimised games (and this is also valid for MS).

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Rafie said:
Yaaay dat Xbox power for the win!!! ;)

Dat belittling.

LOL My intentions weren't to belittle the power of the Xbox One. I was really referencing Capcom's poor optimization for the PS4. Just saying Xbox must have been more easier to work with for this game. Thus their power outshined the competition's here.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Clearly horrible porting and optimization on the developers part but I guess I can't really say much since some developers do the same for the Xbox one.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

blah blah blah offensive stuff about Sony, blah blah blah offensive stuff about anyone who likes anime, blah blah blah thinking that swearing every other word makes him sound cool....blah blah blah

edited by Torillian

<3

Bumping to link to DF's analysis of the PS4's performance patch (the article went up a few days ago, but i couldn't find any threads about it): http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-new-ps4-patch-boosts-resident-evil-revelations-2-performance

It's still a pretty poor showing in many areas, but it's less awful than it was previously. Pretty embarrassing that even after a patch it's still not in a state it should have released at though...

Around the Network
Nate_Drake said:

blah blah blah offensive stuff about Sony, blah blah blah offensive stuff about anyone who likes anime, blah blah blah thinking that swearing every other word makes him sound cool....blah blah blah

edited by Torillian

<3

Lmao gold! :)