By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Consoles and games you would get if Money/Time weren't an issue.

thatguymarco said:
Redgrave said:
I'd get my PS4 back, mainly for The Last Guardian and the new Team Ninja game.

Team Ninja is making a PS4 game?! Is it exclusive?

It's rumoured to be! - http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/7/5389646/team-ninja-working-on-a-ps4-game

Around the Network

Always wanted a Sega Saturn for the hard to find exclusives, as well as some extra money to fill out my Dreamcast library. Never owned Sega consoles as a kid so I'd like to catch up on some of the stuff I missed.

I guess I would buy all of them. Every single console has at least one game I'd like to play. Though because I prefer not to give MS any of my money directly, if I can help it, I will buy the Xbox consoles used. Of course that's the only way you can buy a Xb Og.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

An arcade cabinet with Pokken Tournament so I could fucking play it already...

Money's not really an issue for anything else. Neither is time.

Redgrave said:
thatguymarco said:

Team Ninja is making a PS4 game?! Is it exclusive?

It's rumoured to be! - http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/7/5389646/team-ninja-working-on-a-ps4-game

Damn, this is going to be a great generation for Action RPG/Hackn'Slash lovers like me, Bloodborne, Scalebound, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV and Type-0, Devil May Cry 4 SE, Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising 2, and now a new Team Ninja game?! They want me to jump into PS4/X1 ship as soon as possible don't they? Hope that it's a reboot for Ninja Gaiden, I think that the series needs a fresh new start, and what a better gen to do it than this one? Plus, that would be a good way to attract new players into trying it out, including me, damn it, why doesn't Xbox emulation exist yet? I've been wanting to play Black for a long time now.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

I'd probably try and expand on my SNES and N64 collections since I was young and really didn't get too many games for them. I'd also get a PS4 for some of the upcoming games that I'm interested in. My issue is more money than time though since I don't really have any job to get in the way of my game time.

I'll get all the games that interest me, but I'd rather make a Dredd sequel.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
thatguymarco said:
Redgrave said:

Damn, this is going to be a great generation for Action RPG/Hackn'Slash lovers like me, Bloodborne, Scalebound, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV and Type-0, Devil May Cry 4 SE, Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising 2, and now a new Team Ninja game?! They want me to jump into PS4/X1 ship as soon as possible don't they? Hope that it's a reboot for Ninja Gaiden, I think that the series needs a fresh new start, and what a better gen to do it than this one? Plus, that would be a good way to attract new players into trying it out, including me, damn it, why doesn't Xbox emulation exist yet? I've been wanting to play Black for a long time now.

I'm really hoping Team Ninja don't take a side this time and stick to both consoles. They made their name on the Xbox, it wouldn't be fair to abandon ship now.

Redgrave said:

I'm really hoping Team Ninja don't take a side this time and stick to both consoles. They made their name on the Xbox, it wouldn't be fair to abandon ship now.

Same, the more people that are able to try a game, the better. Hope that it comes to PC, too.

I'm now filled with determination.

Well guess just buy all the consoles for the sake of if some game did come out then I could get it, but realistically I woudl just upgrade my computer.

90% of all the games I want on the PS4 or One I can get on the PC. I'm content enough to just watch a Let's Play of those other 10% games.