By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trusty Bell demo out for XBL

rocketpig said:
The catch is that you have to use a Japanese XBL account. Here's how you do it:

has anyone tried this yet? I'm dying to know if it works. I'll have to try it out either tonight of tommorrow.

Around the Network
fooflexible said:
rocketpig said:

has anyone tried this yet? I'm dying to know if it works. I'll have to try it out either tonight of tommorrow.

It does, my brother just did it on his X360, it worked and the demo looks pretty cool tho, no new stuff what so ever, but still cool.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

fooflexible said:
rocketpig said:

Yeah, it works. I used it myself.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Is this Eternal Sonata? It's on my watch list for if/when I eventually get a 360. :p Someone post some demo screens!

DKII said:
Is this Eternal Sonata? It's on my watch list for if/when I eventually get a 360. :p Someone post some demo screens!

Yeah, Eternal Sonata and Trusty Bell are the same game. You can find screens of the game on IGN or a multitude of other gaming sites. The demo looks pretty much just like them. In other words, it looks very good.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I was able to try out eternal sonata. Intresting note if anyone hasn't tried it... it's developed by tri-ace as well (awesome). The demo hat odd hiccups and I am only assuming this is so because they made this game so it could be run on core 360 (grrr core). I find this game to be beautiful and the story looks interesting. The gameplay actually leaves a little to be desired. My only complaint is the timer on each characters turn and the ability to spam special attacks. I pretty much walked through the demo as soon as I found it and I gues this was done more as a re-introduction to RPG's for those really hardcore xbox fans. I posted a run down on another tri-ace game I really liked here http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1610 it was radiata stories and it was published through square enix. I drew comparisons at once between eternal sonata and I came to the conclusion that the minor differences in the gameplay is what made the big impression on me. As a supporter I feel compelled to purchase this game and to give my 360 some RPG luvin'. But normally this game on the PS2 would have been a rental because there are more quality titles to chose from.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Go over to neogaf, they have a thread with video of it being played. Trusty Bell = Japanese name for Eternal Sonata. The battle system looks FANTASTIC as it combines turn based, with realtime and timed attacks/button mashing. The game still has time for the bugs to get worked out, it probably hasn't gone gold quite yet, so expect some better stuff. Heres hoping the game sells well enough to get a sequal. Just think, Mass Effect and this in September, Culdicept Saga in October, and Blue Dragon in August.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I tried getting the demo, made a Japanese account and anything but it didn't let me connect to xbox live... so yeah couldn't play it.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!