By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What can we anticipate from Sony E3?

No price drop it will be in Gamescom
Gran turismo 7 or Gran turismo 6 on ps4
ton of indies
Project morpheus
Uncharted 4 release date+gameplay

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

hype

Maybe not much. We could see Sony starting to drop megatons (if they have any) at the PlayStation Experience. It will be an annual event after all.

I expect more info on their Powers series! That and Project Morpheus demos. Hopefully they have some good ideas for it lined up. I also expect more talk about numbers like last years E3. How many times the share button was pressed etc. and console sales numbers.

Game wise they better start announcing games expected for 2016 and beyond. New Gran Turismo and maybe Playstation All Stars. Either way I think they need to cool it with the way too serious games.

-UC4 new trailer: they already had 15 minutes of gameplay and we haven't gotten any real trailers showing the story premise at all. It ends with the release date (a Tuesday in early November or late October)

-Ratchet Reboot trailer or gameplay demo: I've begun to lose faith this is releasing early in the year sadly so hopefully we get something at E3 or just say it's releasing now

-No Man's Sky release date with a short teaser showing something else from what we've seen but just short flashes

-The Order DLC episode trailer due for release that Summer. Lycan or [spoiler] vampire [/spoiler] centric

-Media Molecule's new game. Due for release within a calendar year. A trailer showing a time lapse of them making 3d stuff then plopping it in a level and playing through a couple varied looking levels would be nice.

-God of War Norse teaser trailer (wishful thinking because it may be Egypt blah!). 2016 but no window other than that. Just a monologue about Gods betraying their subjects and "God of War", then snow starts to fall and the subtitle appears (Odin's Wrath or something relating to Norse Gods)

-Horizon is the final surprise due holiday 2016 but just a teaser for now. A monologue over a sunrise on a mysterious planet then BLAM a robot T Rex's stomps down behind the title

I think they'll save the price drop for Gamescom in time for something 3rd party in September

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Summer localization date (please)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think Uncharted 4.

bunchanumbers said:
I expect more info on their Powers series! That and Project Morpheus demos. Hopefully they have some good ideas for it lined up. I also expect more talk about numbers like last years E3. How many times the share button was pressed etc. and console sales numbers.

Game wise they better start announcing games expected for 2016 and beyond. New Gran Turismo and maybe Playstation All Stars. Either way I think they need to cool it with the way too serious games.

but powers will already be out then won't it?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Horizon, No Man's Sky, Wild and God Of War IV.

ALOT!

Last year was one their worst, just showing off a bunch of third party content that we already knew about and then indie titles. I think we're going to see what pretty much all of their big teams have been up to and we'll be getting new third party reveals hopefully not just gameplay from games already shown off months before hand.