By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Did something bad happen ioi?

what happened to ioi?

I'm not saying it was aliens... 11 17.74%

but aliens. 35 56.45%

Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is! 16 25.81%

Total:62
Kantor said:

Smeags spiked both of our sodas. That's why I've been so absent recently. You think I would voluntarily renounce the eternal power that comes with Lead Moderatorship?

Wow smeags is back stabbing scum. God only knows what he does with you guys after he spikes you. *shudders* 

Around the Network
ioi said:
I managed to escape the alien clutches...

jlmurph2 said:
ioi said:
I managed to escape the alien clutches...

LOL

He is dead, and VGC stand for the circles of hell he has to pass. and the worst is numbers, the little fairy that allways screams, HEY, LISTEN, OVERTRACKED....

Lookin good ioi.....

"Stay thirsty my friend"

Around the Network
TheTruthHurts! said:
Lookin good ioi.....

"Stay thirsty my friend"

I feel you're avatar suits your comment 

Maybe he's been busy fixing the sales figures for the other games on the database....

LOL just kidding they'd rather them completely wrong.

limitless10 said:
Maybe he's been busy fixing the sales figures for the other games on the database....

Did you sign up just to say that?  Lol

Kerotan said:
limitless10 said:

Did you sign up just to say that?  Lol

Yup I had to because they banned me for questioning the sites figures, can't be having that huh? God forbid.

I had a dream!!

The other night... And In it we had updated numbers. I don't remember the actual numbers but it was an awesome feeling. Hopefully this is an omen. Otherwise it's just a sign of how crazy this site is making me become.