By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Import thread! Dragon Quest Heroes review! Tales of Zestiria review!

nanzano said:

@ryuzaki do you import game from play asia because here in Germany I have to pay extra 19% taxes for any product I import form an other country, is it the same in France?

I generally buy my games at an import shop in Paris because they tend to receive them very fast (often the following morning to the Japanese release).

When buying through PlayAsia once or twice, I didn't get to pay the taxes, but it happened with CDJapan.

Around the Network

Seeing all these cute anime girls makes me intrested :p but there are so many of these cartoony jrpgs out there i dont even know where to start.

I'm so excited for Tales of Zestiria to come over here, but I'll need to finish Tales of Xillia 2 first.

Anyone know when the Tales festival or event is coming? Have to imagine that the new Tales is going to be announced soon...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ryuzaki57 said:
nanzano said:

@ryuzaki do you import game from play asia because here in Germany I have to pay extra 19% taxes for any product I import form an other country, is it the same in France?

I generally buy my games at an import shop in Paris because they tend to receive them very fast (often the following morning to the Japanese release).

When buying through PlayAsia once or twice, I didn't get to pay the taxes, but it happened with CDJapan.

Thanks! I have a friend in Paris he can then buy things for me since (if Im not wrong) send things within EU is without taxes.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

i Agree with you so much, those japanese niche games on PS are part of the reason why i buy the console but they get 0 advertisement on the web, and no one (except the fans) seem to know about them, so good thread.

also Hyperdimension Neptunia VII is coming west on 2015, yes the game hasnt been released on japan yet BUT IFI has gotten faster and faster at localizing the games so im sure it will get here at or before christmas.

Ruler said:
Seeing all these cute anime girls makes me intrested :p but there are so many of these cartoony jrpgs out there i dont even know where to start.

the "Tales of" games are a really good starting point if you havent played them.

GLORY! Dragon Quest Heroes comes to the West this year!

Very good they decided to drop PS3 version, it hinders PS4 development.

Very happy to see that as had concerns about its status. Importantly for me the PS4 version will be physically released.

Hyperdimension Neptune V-II opening

Dragon Quest Heroes will have DLCs

http://gematsu.com/2015/02/first-dragon-quest-heroes-dlc-announced