By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Has The Highest IQ In All Of VGChartz?

theprof00 said:
kajestro said:

? It's 48.

Doesn't belong

Correct, he is stating 51-102 would be the next sequence as the new A is 3 greater than the prior B.  However, it would actually be 61-112 as next two in the sequence.

Around the Network

IQ Test

By choosing in random, my luck is a genious

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

That is a horrible test... I did a professional test with like 100-150 abstract patterns and such, a test used for the IQ people club... Forgot its name... Did it when I was 16 and got like 122.

chapset said:

IQ Test

The system judging your test was just starring at your avatar the whole time. That's why you got that high a score.

IQ is pointless. Use manifestation evident instead. Don't look at what people can do, look at what they have done with their life.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
chapset said:

IQ Test

The system judging your test was just starring at your avatar the whole time. That's why you got that high a score.

If you were able to figure that out so quickly you must be the true genious here, I bow down to you sir

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

reggin_bolas said:
IQ is pointless. Use manifestation evident instead. Don't look at what people can do, look at what they have done with their life.

For some people here, taking this test is the greatest of their life achievements.

135... I will take that considering I havent slept in over 24 hours.

Augen said:
theprof00 said:

? It's 48.

Doesn't belong

Correct, he is stating 51-102 would be the next sequence as the new A is 3 greater than the prior B.  However, it would actually be 61-112 as next two in the sequence.

Yep

Ah I see now why he said that. I solved it a different way actually. :D
Maybe you'll see it

4-8-8-16-16-32-32-64-64

lol I think it's full of shit, or there's a lot of geniuses in VG Chartz

IQ Test