By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally got the PS4 20th Anniversary, PICS are now updated!!

Cloudman said:
Sunstrider said:

Nah, he'll just caress it in front of dying fans that's all :D.

I wouldn`t be surprised. That evil lucky guy... >: ) Though I don`t think I`d want to use it either. Something so rare, nice and special I would hate to get dirtied in the slightest.

Heh, agreed .

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I must admit, I'm a little bit jealous. Not only because of the 20th anniversary one, but also because you now have three. Congratulations on getting the 20th anniversary console though, those are pretty rare. (:

AWESOME PURCHASE DUDE, take good care of that beast, because in 20 years its gonna be really expesinve, although i would personally never sell it (if i owned one.)

as a LONG time Playstation fan i must say i am really jealous

KLAMarine said:
06029/12300? So it's the 6,029th 20th anniversary unit to be manufactured? Is that what that means?

yes, thats correct, there are only 12.300 20th anniversary PS4 consoles and he got the number 6.029.

Insidb said:
It's a veritable console museum!

Thank you! =)

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Assyrian612 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Assyrian612 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Congrats on getting that very beautiful console .

Thank you my friend =) You have a bad ass profile name btw lol ;D

Thanks . I just saw the pictures, the controller looks amazing, if only this was made available to buy in my country. Well done on your purchase .

Thank you again =) The controller is gorgeous, I know a lot of people were asking to at least mass produce the controller. What country do you live in that it wasn't made available to? =/

I live in Malta a very very small Island, the console was only available in the UK, America and Canada I think.

Sadly that is unfortunate, do you see yourself possibly importing it one day?

tokilamockingbrd said:
oh man. I love the old school grey. reminds me of PS1 (which they intended) and the SNES. Pretty much the two best consoles ever (especially if JRPGs are your thing)

Yup I have the PS One I forgot to add it to my pics, only thing is it's a little yellowing I really wish I could clean it. I love JRPGs, preferably FF7 and Skies of Arcadia. I have FF10 on PS Vita I love that game! =) The old school grey drove me crazy I had to have it. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics my friend!

Areym said:
It's beautiful! Congrats

Thank you bro! =)

BraLoD said:
Kudos bro, it's beautiful and fits perfectly in your collection xD
They were made to people like you, not those who only wanted to resell for a lot!
Enjoy it!

Thank you my friend I really appreciate your recognition. I was going insane when I missed my chance to get one and what angered me even more was the reselling of the console. How could anyone resell this? It's meant to be special and kept. Luckily I got one bro, I will take great care of it and I will use it as it is made to be used.. To play the best games ever on Playstation! =)

CGI-Quality said:

All of that aggression and you still ended up getting one. Sometimes, it's better to be patient and focused before widly ranting. 

Congrats, either way, and welcome to our family. 

If anything this proves that wildly ranting is the way to go. Violence is not an answer it's a solution!