By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Konami PC sales on the rise

ktay95 said:
IkePoR said:
Am I alone in wanting Konami to die?

Yep and I bet Im not alone in wanting you to die =P

Seriously though why?? How can you possibly want Konami of all companies to die??

That's pretty hostile.  Have I upset you? Relax mate.  I'm not trying to take your video games away.

To answer your question, Konami has run inself into the ground.  Their games with the excpetion of one have all become obscure shadows of themselves.  The marketing of Silent Hill games over the years hasn't exsisted, along with most of their other games.  But of course we did get the $40 ad titled Ground Zero's; even EA or Capcom haven't sunk this low.

I'd go on but we'd be here all day, as well as this being off topic.  

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

All hail lord Gaben.

I'm now filled with determination.

This report is very positive for pc and playstation. It's mad though that the ps4 % was so high after just 1 year on the market. It's going to see some big growth as the years go by and the ps3 share decreases.

Edit: someone has taken issue with this post.  I read the article linked and it brought up how playstation is dominating Konamis revenue.  So forgive me for addressing a core part of the article in question.