By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

?

GBA 43 35.83%

Gamecube 77 64.17%

Total:120
BraveNewWorld said:
You should specify that you can't include the GBA adapter with the Gamecube.

I vote GBA

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emeald
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Advance Wars and 2
Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
Sonic Advance and 2 and 3

I honestly agree that the GBA had a pretty amazing library. I mean practically every category it was great; RPGs, Adventure, Platformers, Classics, etc.

Gamecube probably had the best INDIVIDUAL games, it was a console after all, and Metroid Prime, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess (yes way better than the Wii version), Eternal Darkness, etc. RE4, were maybe some of the best games of any console/system of that generation. plus the controller was great

I voted Gamecube simply because if I had to pick I prefer it, but I am not a handheld guy really

overall probably the GBA had one of the best libraries of any system ever and although it was lame that the original GBA didn't have a backlight it was shaped very comfortably for the hands and they later fixed the lack of the backlight with the SP

close call

Around the Network

The GameBoy Advance had much better JRPGs.

In particular, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is is my favourite game on a Nintendo system during sixth gen. Amazing stuff.

The GameCube was a better N64... But that's all.

GBA for me personally.

Both systems are some of Nintendo's greatest, yet at the same time they're also very underappreciated...
I can't choose, love them both :P

I'm go with GameCube, because Smash Melee.

Around the Network

GameCube.

Melee, and Paper Mario TTYD were a huge part of my childhood.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Gamecube.

Not just because of it's games, but also because of the game boy adapter, which lets you play all GBA games on it, too.

GBA started my love for Fire Emblem and Metroid. Though the superior Prime was on GC, GBA takes the cake with nostalgia goggles.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Tough choice but I'll go with GBA. Pokemon, Metroid Zero Mission, a ton of JRPGs and SRPGs along with a lot of SNES ports just made the console for me.

GBA by far.
I didn't like GameCube at all.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.