By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Not So BREAKING News! Titanfall 2 Won't be Xbox Exclusive!

All this stupid arguing over exclusivity. Someone prove to me that a PC with Windows on it is not an Xbox apart from the name.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

EA's CFO is plainly wrong, as TF was not only on XBox.
But anyway, this is something everybody already knows, and barely anybody cares about.

EA thinks titanfall was not sucessfull because it was exclsuive lol

You know I always thought Sony should've got Respawn before MS/EA. Would've given Sony its first killer app first person shooter franchise.

I just hope they add a good single-player campaign.

I wanted to like Titanfall. I had fun in the Beta. Unfortunately, with so little content in the multiplayer, and no single-player mode at all, I couldn't justify a $60 purchase at the time.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Around the Network

Don't really care personally but good for Sony in marketshare terms. This gen just goes more and more in their favor

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Frankly, I'm surprised that Titanfall 1 hasn't yet been released on PS4. Games published by EA don't tend to stay exclusive for long. 

Hopefully titanfall 2 does all the things the first failed to do. Like a proper single player campaign, enough content for multiplayer, better resolution, and a decent player count. Might consider it then. And it might have better legs than the first if they pull all that off.

McDonaldsGuy said:
You know I always thought Sony should've got Respawn before MS/EA. Would've given Sony its first killer app first person shooter franchise.

If titanfall released the way it did but for the ps4 instead it wouldn't have been a killer app. Sure it would have boosted sales for 2 weeks and sold 4 million but it wouldn't be a killer app. It didn't live up to the hype. 

I wonder if MS will pay EA to keep this off PS4, it is one their big exclusives after all. EA really didn't confirm that the next titanfall would be on PS4, most people just assume that it will.