By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Xenoblade Chronicles 3D FW and LFT Sales

ExplodingBlock said:
LipeJJ said:
Will it release WW at the same week? If so, 200k FW and 1,2m LT.

April 2 in EU, April 10 in NA

Nothing about Japan yet

Isn't it april 2 in Japan? amazon says so.

Around the Network

Gonna have to watch it on Amazon and see how it goes there. If it sits in the top 100 from now til launch and hangs in the top 20 for a significant amount of that time, it should do very well. I mean the game has more hype than the first one: a lot of people have heard the praise, Shulk is in Smash, Xenoblade Chronicles X is getting a lot of exposure, and it's a launch title. That last bit is pretty important as it is the only N3DS exclusive so I could see a lot of N3DS buyers grabbing it, especially given all the positivity surrounding the game.

FW: 150K
LT: 750K

Unless this game has a really high attach ratio, I don't see it surpassing the 600.000 units.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

First New 3DS exclusive. It will sell.

350k FW, 2M LT

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

it would be lucky if it gets 500k lifetime. dosent help that its exclusive to N3DS. should have be bundled with XCX or at the very least be able to dl on the e-shop would sell a lot more there

500k lifetime. FW; no idea, I'm guessing around 150k WW.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Kinda hard to predict, because it's New3DS exclusive, which means start from scratch basically... But who knows, I'm sure Nintendo will push it way more than the original release, but still... Nowadays they can't stock anything properly, so pre-order before it becomes hard to find a month after release.