By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Ready for a Big Comeback in 2015

Chazore said:
Micro trans, on disk DLC, more exclusives on a single platform than all the others, doesn't sound fair to me let alone the sign of a comeback, if it's the sign of pissing off other customers then yeah they're making a comeback in that dept.

On-disc-DLC isn't a problem.  If Capcom decided they were going to charge you for x amount of content, they're going to charge you for it.  Rather it's on disc, or not.  They'll take the same content, leave it off the disc, and charge you more for the server space they have to pay to have the files hosted.  I'd rather have it on the disc if that's the case.  Otherwise, just make it part of the actual game itself.

Around the Network

A new breath of fire for the ps4 would be nice

Dr.Vita said:
Monster Hunter Vita and I will believe you Capcom.

That's never happening here because of Sony lol. Nice try though. Sony needs to burn less bridges. However in Japan, you can get the the MMO vita Monster Hunter Frontier G (the off-shoot series). But you can also get that same game on Wii U, PS3, X360 and PC. :) 

Loads of microtransactions confirmed.

I think Capcom will be entering an aggressive strategy of releasing as many games on as many platforms as possible. So expect smaller titles from Capcom for a while!

Around the Network

Still a Capcom loyalist and fan.

Just wish they would hurry up and make the following (yeah, i know, not likely, but i can still dream)..... Dino Crisis 4, Onimusha 5, God Hand 2, Shadow of Rome 2 & Chaos Legion 2.

i just want a side scrolling megaman with up to date graphics..oh and a new onimusha...everything else meh

I believe it when I see it.

Ill agree if they friggin get back to work on Megaman Legends 3 for the New 3DS!!!!!!!!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Capcom can be number 1 again!

I'm still waiting for a console Breath of Fire.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid