By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

thismeintiel said:
Aura7541 said:

Gap between the PS4 and X1 in the hourlies has shrunk a teensy bit. The Order has fallen to #31. PS3 is still surprisingly high at #56.

Definitely performing much better than Evolve.  I believe someone stated earlier that it was out of the Top 100 just 4 days after launch.  We are 5 days after launch and it is still in the Top 50.  My guess is its going to take longer than a week or so from launch for it to drop out of the chart completely.

Since the order was bundled right away, I thought Evolve could benefit from that since it seems to be performing a lot worse. But I dont think they will yet just to avoid it being bundle with the x1 exclusively since its performing to bad to keep it on one platform(We asume). Maybe next month we see a download code for both the ps4 and x1.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
thismeintiel said:
Aura7541 said:

Gap between the PS4 and X1 in the hourlies has shrunk a teensy bit. The Order has fallen to #31. PS3 is still surprisingly high at #56.

Definitely performing much better than Evolve.  I believe someone stated earlier that it was out of the Top 100 just 4 days after launch.  We are 5 days after launch and it is still in the Top 50.  My guess is its going to take longer than a week or so from launch for it to drop out of the chart completely.

It's safe to say that despite the media backlash, The Order is likely a commerical success.

Hope that shows th media have less power than they think and soon start being less clickbait articles if they want to be taken seriously.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Hope that next hours Zelda will be above XBO.

PS4 is now #10 and X1 is #7. Looks like the PS4 is closing in.

As i have predict, The Order is now in top 40... Out of TOP 100 soon.

Around the Network

Ps4 will be on top at the end of the week probably, maybe even before if the deal is over.

I guess amazon really had Tons of Xone in stock.

Huh, this is getting interesting. The X1 shot up to #11 on the monthly rankings. PS4 is still #9. Also, the "Value Bundle" tag on the X1 page is gone.

Interesting, Amazon is no longer showing the value bundle as an option. Looks like maybe there won;t be another Wolfenstein shipment for a while. I'm actually surprised Xb one has stayed up in the hourlies this well, I expected more of a drop.

The Order still in the top 30. 2nd week numbers will be a substantial drop, but not a complete collapse. Of course we probably won't find out in the VGChartz until April with the rate sales charts are lagging behind at the moment. February is almost over and we haven't had a chart for the first week of Feb. Has that ever happened, that we get through a whole month and not one sales chart for any week in that months, only one pre-order chart too. Something is going seriously awry when we're not even getting timely pre-order charts.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Interesting, Amazon is no longer showing the value bundle as an option. Looks like maybe there won;t be another Wolfenstein shipment for a while. I'm actually surprised Xb one has stayed up in the hourlies this well, I expected more of a drop.

The Order still in the top 30. 2nd week numbers will be a substantial drop, but not a complete collapse. Of course we probably won't find out in the VGChartz until April with the rate sales charts are lagging behind at the moment. February is almost over and we haven't had a chart for the first week of Feb. Has that ever happened, that we get through a whole month and not one sales chart for any week in that months, only one pre-order chart too. Something is going seriously awry when we're not even getting timely pre-order charts.

By now, we should have numbers up to the week ending Feb. 14. I'm not sure what is holding things up in VGC.

What do you think the final monthly rankings will be? I think we'll see either the PS4 or the X1 ahead of each other by 1 spot. It's already close as it is, so I don't think Amazon will be as reliable of a predictor compared to previous months.

What an exciting last week of Amazon sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."