By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

method114 said:
Samus Aran said:

Lmao, will never happen this year.

That's the downside of owning the leading console. No good deals, no pricecuts, nothing.

I like desperate Nintendo more than winning Nintendo. :p

It's fun getting games like Super Mario 3D Land, Wind Waker HD and Pikmin 3 for free.

When I wanted to buy a Wii the only bundle available was Wii Sports, a game I didn't care about.

Agreed I'm loving desperate MS even though I haven't benefited from it I'll probably get an X1 end of this year. Probably black friday deals.

Ditto.

Around the Network

Xb one back to 7. Is that because Xb one selling more or LoZ dropped a little? Will be fascinating to see the monthly when it updates for the final time.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Xb one back to 7. Is that because Xb one selling more or LoZ dropped a little? Will be fascinating to see the monthly when it updates for the final time.

Good point to note the latter; oddly, all 3 are shown as having the same sales and thereby defying math.

Is the week 4 update the final one for the month?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

It appears that Majora's Mask, X1, and PS4 are selling relatively the same. I'm curious to see what the final monthly rankings will look like. I think the X1 will move up and either finish one spot behind or ahead of the PS4.

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Amazon, you gotta ask yourself something: how much does the streak mean to you? Are you willing to throw it all away just make a quick buck?

Very silly on their part to decide to dampen their credibility on VGC just to have some extra sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Insidb said:
binary solo said:

Good point to note the latter; oddly, all 3 are shown as having the same sales and thereby defying math.

How can you tell?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Bloodborne #74 nearly a month away from launch. Collectors edition is at #56.

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Very silly on their part to decide to dampen their credibility on VGC just to have some extra sales.

Yeah, silly Amazon.

How will be ever get over this betrayal?

I am really impressed with PS4 sales. Months after months it keeps selling stronger than its competitors despite no price cut. There are 5 variants PSN cards in the top 20. Digital sales are really big in PS4. Good times indeed.