By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Life is Strange is AMAZING and you should all play it

This game came out of nowhere for me and I'm already in love with it. Only the first episode is out but it'll last you a good three hours and has a lot of replay value. The writing is great, the characters are entertaining, this is already more entertaining than any of TellTale's recent Adventure games. 

So go play it. Like now. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Interested to see what is all about, but since you've played it, please tell me if all the dialog and characters are this "good", or this one is exception?

I wouldnt sat it was amazing, i thought it got boring with the number of times you had to redo some sections. I definitly didnt enjoy it the same way i enjoyed Game of thrones.
I suppose it had an ok intrigue. I just couldnt very much care about the high school vibe though.

How much does one episode cost?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I do plan to play it eventually, when the complete game is out. I refuse to support episodic content, and get all those games on sale down the road...

Around the Network

I will when the game is complet, don't wanna buy if this not get a end.

I'll wait for the whole season to go on sale, tired of buying these games at full price just for them to cost a fraction of the price later on.

It really puts Quantic Dreams on the spot with all these adventure game developers putting out more software in a more frequent manner

MoHasanie said:

Five bucks.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
MoHasanie said:

Five bucks.

Wow, thought it was more. Sure, I'll try it then. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54