By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Honest Question: Does Nintendo send review copies to youtube reviewers?

RealGamingExpert said:
Cloudman said:
As PixelPerfect pointed out, Youtubers like The Completionist and JWittz get review copies. It seems some big Youtubers, some focused on Nintendo, get review copies. I think I've heard NintendofanFTW has received review copies before. Not sure if other like ProJerad also get copies.

ProJared gets review copies as well. Since like 1 year now.

Oh, so he does now. Thanks for the clarification.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

They do. I mean if you watch like Gamexplain or some other bigger known ones that use Nintendo for instance when Smash bros came out htey got the game and like 3-4 amiibo's that came into the mail.

I saw some other lesser known sites get the game and only 1 amiibo.

Heck it only takes a second to look at like some places and see them posting for example Majora's Mask footage for like a wekk now.  That's cause they got a copy of the game already to start their reviewing.  Of course they can't post up many thing or the review till like release or whatever.  But they get the games.