By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Square-Enix's Project Z revealed!

I woudl say I laughed, but this was expected as soon as I saw they woudl have something.

really I just can't understand how so many people hype of every type a company comes out saying "new exclusive shown off on this date" If its not freaking E3 or another huge gameing event it always end up being some shit like this.

But users keep expecting some megaton. It's rediculous. It's like video gamers are immune to classical conditioning. no matter how many times you get shocked for pushing the red button, you keep on pushing it expecting a different result.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

what does the Japanese text say?

I don't know japanese but I'm prety sure the text says: trolololol.

Did anybody seriously expect anything different?

why would people expect anything from SE these days on consoles is beyond me, they do better mobile games these days.

GAF right now... LOL.

Around the Network

t's official, SE has no more money for HD games and they're the biggest trolls ever.

This is freaking hilarious, certain fans were so sure it was some new big ps4 exclusive.

Bahahaha hahahah. This is great. Mainly because I had a feeling they were going to to do something like this. Can't wait until their next big announcement!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Tbh it looks fun for a free to play game but its not even getting localized!

...... I Don't get it, what's so funny? Look fine to me so far....?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke