By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Let's Play Club #1 Infamous and First light

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Need to play this after transistor.

Play it now with us!!!

Around the Network

Got both. Finished neither but this thread makes me want to go back and fire them up. Who knows? Might change my opinion about inFamous games.

Just been going around collecting lots of powerups and causing damage. Anyone know if you can get all the powers in one playthrough?

We're almost at the end guys.
How is everyone doing?

Got a late start because I was playing Saints Row IV and Gat Out of Hell for the first part of the month, so I did my first (good) playthrough in one week. Thoughts:

I didn't have the best first impression of the game. Between the pretty but sterile town and the creepy ass facial animations, I could have sworn I was playing PortLAndia Noire instead of an Infamous game for a while there. Thankfully some of the later missions get pretty hectic. The game ultimately grew on me, but the world itself is still pretty disappointing. Maybe playing evil makes things less dull.

The four different power sources was a good idea. Neon is really pretty in addition to being a lot of fun. Radiant Sweep FTW! I do miss grinding rails, though.

I like how in the previous games your sidekick was a total douchebag, and in this one the douchebag is you. Reggie, on the other hand, is a total boss. It kept bothering me that I couldn't place his voice until at last it hit me... Dan Marshall! That made him about 100 times even bosslier than he already was.

I really dig how they implemented the Dualshock 4 features: light bar color changes, motion controlled tagging, the works. Nice use of the speaker in particular. I constantly find myself starting to huff it only to realize that it's not actually a paint can.

Finally, Delsin looks strangely like Mark Cerny to me. Anyone else see it, or am I just crazy?