By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What the hell Mario Party?

Thing is, right now, in France, I think every hardcore gamers who owns a WiiU or a 3DS know that if you want a collector or an amiibo, you have to pre order it as soon as possible or it will be out of stock. Also, Nintendo prices don't go down, it's almost the other way around in france, after the release of the game the prices go up and they stay there.

I pre-ordered the mario party amiibo bundle on amazon france because I knew that too.

It kind of sucks but Nintendo don't distribute a lot of stocks right now and doesn't make any price cuts.

Edit: Because of those reasons, here a lot of assholes who buy Nintendo collectors or limited bundle just to sell it at a higher price right after. A lot of people are doing that with amiibos right now.

Sucks to be a Nintendo customer these days.

Around the Network

maxleresistant said:

Also, Nintendo prices don't go down, it's almost the other way around in france, after the release of the game the prices go up and they stay there.

It has always been that way. I have never seen a good explanation to how Nintendo manages to keep their prices high even years after release.