By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Evil Within missed one big mark for me..terror

badgenome said:
dukerx2 said:

Which would you recommend? Is there any I should avoid?

They're all at least decent, but the first three are widely considered the best. Sadly, I used to love the first one, but it's borderline unplayable to me now. If you can still play PS1 era Resident Evils you shouldn't have any problem with it, though.

Alright thanks, Il have to give them a try sometime.

Around the Network

Good! I might try it now. I don't like paying people to terrorize me. I can do that to myself at times for free.

LurkerJ said:
MikeRox said:
Is it a good game then? It's steam weekend deal and only £11.99 so I'm tempted to grab it. I understand it's more action based like RE4 onwards (which also completely missed the "horror" aspect).

Make sure your PC can run it first. Lazy unoptimized port with crazy hardware requirements.

If a quad core i5 with a GTX 970 can't run it, they can feck off! Bought it anyway, will be the first game I've bought for my PC that'll really challenge the hardware.

Just downloading at the moment, but 40gb takes quite a while in the UK despite being on fibre.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

i thought it was scary. Some things didn't make sense but it did have that feeling that any encounter could end in my death.