By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Evil Within missed one big mark for me..terror

I think you have too much nostalgia, only p.t. did it for me. Games like resi 2 arent scarry anymore

Around the Network

No subtlety? Pfft... that's AAA games for ya

.- -... -.-. -..

Nope, it isn't scary. Maybe a bit tense on Chapter 9, but that's it.

It is an awesome game though :P

Yeah most of the part are not really scary, just hate that part with Ruvik popping out of nowhere, love the suspense though, still made me tingly a little.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

The game was very buggy, thanks to it being published by Bethsaeda. The bugs made it scarier.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

game was a copy and paste of RE4 in a nutshell. It's a been there done that game. Rental at best

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
game was a copy and paste of RE4 in a nutshell. It's a been there done that game. Rental at best

You would have a point had you said "This game was a copy and paste of what RE4 originally was supposed to be". As it stands, no, this game is not a copy and paste of RE4.

Wright said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

You would have a point had you said "This game was a copy and paste of what RE4 originally was supposed to be". As it stands, no, this game is not a copy and paste of RE4.

If you say so. End of the day,Evil Within is nothing more than a medicore game that really just plays the ''me too'' game.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

If you say so. End of the day,Evil Within is nothing more than a medicore game that really just plays the ''me too'' game.

Really? That's a narrow way to view it. The Evil Within oozes an atmosphere that no other Resident Evil game has, so I fail to see the "me too" game.

It was scary as hell to me. I was terrified the whole time while playing it. :P

But I get easily scared anyways.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won