By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - top 10 psp games?

Tagged games:

psp:

a great dedicated handheld... 11 36.67%

...or the greatest? 8 26.67%

gba (results) 11 36.67%

Total:30

Bought a lot more GBA games but the PSP is still my favorite system. Not making a list but here: MGS Peaece Walker and Portable ops, Ace Combat (played the living poop out of it), Daxter, God of War games, Mercury and God Eater were pretty awesome too.

Can't think of more now tbh and I think I missed out on a lot of RPGs. Any recommendations?

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

1. metal gear solid peace walker
2. persona 3 portable
3. digimon adventure (japan only)

PieToast said:
Bought a lot more GBA games but the PSP is still my favorite system. Not making a list but here: MGS Peaece Walker and Portable ops, Ace Combat (played the living poop out of it), Daxter, God of War games, Mercury and God Eater were pretty awesome too.

Can't think of more now tbh and I think I missed out on a lot of RPGs. Any recommendations?

valkyria chronicles 2 and the psp remake of tactics ogre are a must. persona 3 portable is as well (the predecessor to persona 4 golden on vita). i'm also a fan of half-minute hero, which is a game that pokes fun at the (j)rpg a little bit and essentially plays as a collection of micro-rpgs that are each 30 seconds long... a very good and wholly unique game (in other words, precisely the sort of game that got released on the psp late in its life).

PieToast said:

You know if the psp is modded it is a pretty beastly good gba emulator? lovely screen on it too for gba games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
PieToast said:

You know if the psp is modded it is a pretty beastly good gba emulator? lovely screen on it too for gba games.

psp go = retro handheld heaven